Multibrackets Motorized Projection Screen Deluxe are elegant projection screens designed for the livingroom, home theatre, Hi-end conference rooms or for educational use in schools.
With sleek looks and Nordic design the projection screens fits any environment it is installed in.
The Multibrackets Projection Screens are easy to put up and even easier to use. All Multibrackets Motorized Projection Screens include a wireless RF-remote control for easy operations, just sit back in your sofa and enjoy the show!
The non compromised material choices when making a Multibrackets Motorized Projection Screen gives you market leading technical specifications and optimizes the picture quality displayed onto the screen.Superior screen material
The quality of material is the most important aspect of any projection screen. Most screens on the market will use a very basic compressed cloth type material resulting in a creased surface and poor contrast performance. The Multibrackets Projection Screen Deluxe series use a high quality multi ply material with a high contrast and low gain of 1.0. The material is tear resistant, fireproof, anti wrinkle safe and is designed to hang flat. The centre layer is a glass fibre net producing a flex rate of less than 1% compared with the industry average of 33%. The front layer optimises contrast and reflectivity while a black PVC backing prevents light leakage and helps retain a uniformly flat projection surface.
- Motor can be directly accessed via two openings under the case for any adjustment.
- Pre programmed final setting for rolling in and out of projection screen.
- All electrical projection screens follows the product safety standards.
- Motor with 28 RPM (revolutions per minute).
- Incredibly quiet motor with CE-quality mark.
- Supplied with 3m long 4-veined plug & play cables.
- Matte white, double-sided laminated vinyl with black back, gain 1.0
- Viewing angle +50 degrees, weight approximately 450g/m² thickness.
- Multibrackets Motorized Projection Screens Deluxe support formats 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1.
- Black border of 4cm around the viewing area.
- Black drop 30cm.
- Projection screen fabric satisfies the requirements for fire safety.
- Case colours available in white and black.
Projection Screen Formats - FAQ
Projection Screen Terms - FAQ
Multibrackets Motorized Projection Screen Deluxe